Tuesday 19 November 2013

More Charity Work!

I've been rather busy recently getting things sorted for going to Australia in January (less than two months to go now!) so I've sadly not been blogging as much as I should. I've also been trying to become more involved in charity work at the moment. So far I've done a speech for Macmillan to help kickstart their World's Biggest Coffee Morning and I also went up to North Yorkshire to speak at a WW2-themed event, on behalf of a charity called Butterfly Giving, which is run by a friend of mine. Both events were great and I'm not sure how much the Macmillian event raised but I know that the WW2 event raised over £2500!

I can think of no reason not to have a helicopter.
I'd also like to do some form of charity work in Australia, even if this is just giving speeches or speaking to health professionals about the advantages of having an oncology ward specifically for teenagers and young people. If anyone happens to work at a hospital in Australia and is interested (unlikely I know) please don't hesitate to email me, or tweet me, or send me a message via carrier pigeon.

Organising my trip to Australia has given me the travelling bug, but it has also given me a fantastic idea for something to do to raise money and awareness for charity. I'm considering travelling from the UK to  Hong Kong and then back again but without using planes at all. However this seems a bit boring so I need some suggestions for challenges I can do along the way, to make it into something actually worthwhile rather than just a jolly, so this is where I'm asking for your suggestions! I'm not 100% what I'm going to do yet or which route I'm going to take but I'd love to hear your suggestions and I'd be grateful for any help anyone could give me, as I'm hoping to do this next summer.

1 comment:

  1. I am very much delighted. To everyone reading this,i want to inform the public on how i got cured from stage 2 ovarian cancer by Dr Itua Herbal Medicines. i have been suffering from ovarian cancer, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor but no way out,few weeks back i came on the internet to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing Cancers, on my search i saw various testimony of people who was healed from Uterine Cancers and Brain Tumors by the good doctor, called Dr Itua. without any hesitation, i contacted his email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me so i started using the medicine, after the period of three weeks given to me by Dr Itua i was completely cured nomore tumors on my body was found anymore. So dear viewer why living your life in therapist or chemo?contact him now on WhatsApp +2348149277967 he is able to cure the listed diseases:Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Pancreative Cancer,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Kidney cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,
    Intestinal cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,

    ReplyDelete